I am a middle aged lady just trying to serve the Lord to the best of her ability. This blog is a collection of my thoughts, ponderings and a few bible studies.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit me.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Simple Womans Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...It is cloudy

I am thinking...About what a wonderful God we serve

I am thankful...for a all the blessings big and small that the Lord has bestowed upon us

In the kitchen...I need to do the dishes

I am wearing...Denim skirt and blouse

I am creating...this blog

I am going...to buy feed for the critters today

I am wondering...what the Lord will show me next in my bible study

I am reading...the bible

I am hoping...to get all my housework done

I am looking forward to...quiet time with the Lord

I am learning....about blessings in the midst of trials

Around the house...all is quiet

I am pondering...what the Lord wants me to do next

A favorite quote for today....2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong .


One of my favorite things...Visiting with friends about the goodness of God

A few plans for the rest of the week: Not much, farm chores, housework, bible reading, prayer time, calling and visiting with a couple of friends, and church

A peek into my day...Home keeping, and farm chores


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment: