Some storms are bigger than others but all have lessons to be learned...I know in my own life when I face a trial or struggle when its over and all is calm once again, I begin to see the lesson God had for me...Trials are also a time for growth...I know some of my biggest times of growth in the Lord has been in the midst of a trial....
I have always said that if our lives were always good and there were no trials we would have no reason to need God...Hard times draw us closer to him, or at least they should...when the weight of the world is on our shoulders, we should fall to our knees...Its easy to fall into the "Oh, poor me trap" and forget the blessings that will come from the trial, and believe me they will come...In my own life I have faced many challenges...unsaved children, marriage issues, serious health problems, extended family problems...when I was not serving God these issues seemed insurmountable, but with Jesus we muddle through one day at time...I have hold of the nail scarred hand and he will see me though...the way may seem long, the trial endless, but he is there...leading and guiding...
If you have a burden that seems to much to bear, hand it to Jesus...he will lighten the load....
Phillipians 4:-7 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

How do people make it without Him or without being able to pray. I can't even imagine.
ReplyDeleteI really don't think they do...many are on drugs or alcohol to just deal with life...I have family that has completely turned their backs on God and they are addicted to pills(prescription) It is so very sad...The worst part is, they know the truth...they were once a spirit filled Christian and walked away...I know I can't make it without HIM and don't even want to try...
DeleteThanks for visiting...
Thank you for starting this blog. I'm always looking for these reminders.
ReplyDelete